- Welcome to Oldboy, where interior design from days gone by comes alive through the eyes of a 30-year-old collector named Alexander, distributing from the vibrant city of Antwerp, Belgium. Despite being born after the heyday of interior design from the 1950s to the 1980s, my heart is captivated by the essence of that era. In my never-ending quest, I seek out pieces that can make our hearts skip a beat, whether they are timeless classics that have stood the test of time or hidden gems that have yet to be discovered.
Get in touch
- Store open by appointment
Phone: +32 497 16 72 81
- Bank: KBC BE22 7370 6294 3747
- Lange lozanastraat 239
- For the best personal advise and experience; we recommend to book an appointment in advance. Feel free to contact us by phone or use the contact field above to clarify your wishes.
Please note that all prices on our website are excl. shipping costs.
We only sell original authentic vintage pieces, restored and checked where necessary. In the condition report you will find a clear note of the condition of the item, please read the text carefully before buying a product. Of course, these are old and used pieces so there are always normal marks of usage and wear that may be expected from a piece with a certain age. There could always pop up unforeseen defects, whether or not you use it, before or after the purchase of your piece. We feel obliged to solve this, within a reasonable amount of time after purchase, please read our return policy carefully.
- We always send an official invoice that is legally valid and this includes all our company details and numbers to make a bank wire transaction. We do not have Paypal and our bank does not accept credit cards so a bank wire, or cash upon delivery (if we deliver it ourselves), is the only possible way of payment. Bank charges would be for the account of the buyer. The invoice number should be noted as reference to the payment so we know what item is paid for. If payment is not made within 14 days after the invoice was send, we assume you are no longer interested in the item and we will release the hold
Shipping & Return policy
- In Holland, Belgium, the north of France and the west of Germany we deliver personally and help the items into your home. Please note that all other shipping is from door to door, which means ‘to curbside’ for transport companies. If you want the item to be unpacked and delivered inside your home, we can get you a white glove delivery quote.
Outside Europe we use different transport companies as UPS, FedEx, DHL, TNT. Please note that when your purchase leaves our showroom, we cannot control anything what happens with it anymore. We will do everything in the best of our abilities to help and mediate with the shippers in case of a problem but that’s also everything we can do. This includes delays, damages or losses. Insurance is always possible but not standard, so this is an option you have to decide for. Standard delivery time is at a maximum of 12 weeks, unless specified otherwise.
- The fact that a package is insured doesn’t mean you will always get a refund when it’s damaged during transport. You have to let us know your package is damaged within 2 days after delivery. When receiving a package, it’s very important to check it thoroughly and when you see anything that doesn’t seem to be correct about the package, mention this to the deliverer. He / She will make a note of this so the transport company knows something happened during transport and not after delivery. Never just sign for delivery in good condition without checking the package. If you sign for delivery in good condition, it becomes very hard to prove that the package got damaged during transport. If they left quickly or you didn’t accept the parcel yourself, immediately call the transport company who delivered it and tell them that your parcel is damaged, file a claim with them and ask for a written confirmation.Before opening a package which is damaged, please make pictures of the outside and after opening it also of the inside. This is really important because that’s the proof that you didn’t damage it yourself. When it’s not damaged on the outside but you see it’s damaged on the inside, please make pictures from that point on. We are not responsible for damages or losses during transport but of course we will do our very best to help you with any problem that pops up during transport or shipping. Our insurance requests that you keep the damaged package including packing material with you until after the investigation, this can take up to 4 weeks. After that they will take it with them or you can get rid of it. If you threw away the damaged packing material or the damaged item before filing the claim or before the investigation, there is nothing we can do for you.
- If the product of is not what you imagined, doesnt fit or work for you, you can always return the product. In this case a 15% restocking fee applies. This is for packing, handling and relisting of the product. Also, shipping costs (back and forth) are for the buyer to cover. That is why it is really important to ask as many questions as possible up front, to avoid unnecessary returns. If you have some doubt about a product, if it will fit, matches or meets your needs, please inform us before your purchase. Depending on the product and the shipping process we can consult if a return would be doable.